Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Decorations

I was reading my friend Jackie's blog and saw she posted pictures of all her Christmas decorations.  Like Jackie, every year I hope to have enough cash flow to turn my home into a Christmas Winter WONDERland - but that was not to be this year.  However - I do like very much what we have done and would like to share it with you.  I apologize for the quality of my pictures.  My camera does not do a good job taking inside pics!!  Hope you enjoy!!

Larger nutcrackers.  I'm not sure exactly how many Jon has collected over the years - but there is a lot.  Last year he stopped asking for them :(  This year I will need to start my own collection!!  This was all Jon on decorating this area!

The blanket and lights are ugly, I know.  The villages are amazing.  They are way bigger than they look and they light up.  There is a word for it that I can't think of.  I got them years ago at an after-Christmas sale at Bath & Body works.  I've looked every year since to add to my collection and have never again seen them.


All our handmade snowflakes!!


Nutcracker collection in kitchen


The tree with one gift underneath!

Jon's countdown to Christmas and Texas!

 Most important part of Christmas and by far, my most favorite decoration - the nativity set.


Some more villages - half the size of the other ones.  These are also cool - got these years ago in Canada.  I love them and have never found a village I like as much as this one (minus the big ones in the previous picture).

The pole :)  It's crazy, I know - but I still love it!

The stockings - not a great picture.  They are not spaced right which is killing me but I don't want to correct what Jon has done!

That's it folks - all of our Christmas decorations.  What about you?  What do your decorations look like this year?

1 comment:

Jackie Koll said...

Love your decorations :-) By the way - when my 2 year old see your blog and the dot "paper" on the side - he points to it and says "dot, dot, dot,dot" and has to touch my computer screen hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...