Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Random Post

I was on a blogging frenzy for a while, wasn't I?  Yep, I was.  Now, I'm not!

I do apologize.  Life has been.... frustrating as of late.  I'm not going into details here.  Just know I've spent a lot of time questioning.

Anyway.  There is good, and there is bad in life - as always.  The good is we are going to Texas for Christmas - courtesy of my in-laws.  I really need to get away right now - so for this, I am very thankful.  The house is decorated, the tree is up.  That's a good thing.  Jon has been into the decorating, which has made me smile.  Yes, I'm fighting not putting everything exactly the way I like it, but allowing him to do what he wants to do.  I know the day will come when I will have all the time in the world to decorate exactly the way I want.  For now, I'll sit back and let imperfect rule.  The kids had a great time getting the tree this weekend.  It was bittersweet as it's the last time, officially, that Elyse will be home to go out and get a tree.  Next year she'll come home from school after the decorations are up.

Outside of that, I don't have a lot to say.  As I said, life has been frustrating.  I don't understand God sometimes, and this is one of those times.  You try to do everything right, yet things don't work out the way they should.  I don't get it.  Some days I feel like shaking my fist at the sky and asking just when my life could get a little easier.

On the other hand, there is always someone suffering worse than you - so count your blessings when and where you can.  This is a tough lesson for me to learn.  Things go out of what I thought they should be, and it sends me into a panic inside.  I like things nice and stable, predictable - and when it goes out of that pattern, I don't respond well.  I'm trying - and failing.

So :)  That was a nice downer (and vague) post now wasn't it??  I apologize.  Now just isn't the time to share details.  Maybe, Lord willing, it'll all work out and not be a big deal in the end anyway.

For now - here is where I'm at.  Trying to enjoy the season - and realize that all I need is my family, my friends and my God.  If nothing else is left - then that is enough.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...