Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Friday, January 21, 2011

25 Days of Praise - Day 3

So we've moved on to Day 3 of 25 days of praising your man.

Oh for goodness sakes.  Second typing now - first one I accidentally deleted!

Today I am thankful for my husband's embrace.  I'm thankful for the strong arms that wrap themselves around me when life is hard.  In that place - with my head on his chest - I feel safe - loved - secure.  I know in that place - no matter what is going on in this world - I am his - and he is mine.  There truly is nothing like it.  Best feeling in the world!

So what about YOU?  What are you thankful for in your man today??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...