Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Monday, January 31, 2011

I found it!!



So one of my 40 in 40 goals is to complete a craft project (so good at getting started, so incredibly bad at finishing!!) - and tonight - I found the perfect one!  Please go to this beautiful blog to see how this is done - and I borrowed the picture from there.  It's just amazing and so perfect with my recent attempt at becoming musical again!

I'm in love :)

**When going back to the above listed blog, I found the tutorial she learned from HERE - so check them both out!  Looks like the picture above came from THIS BLOG as well.  Just want to give credit where credit is due - don't want anyone upset with me!  Such creative ladies out there :)  Good thing - 'cause this chick is creatively challenged! **

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oooh!!! That's awesome! Post a pic and let us know how easy it really is! I might want to do this as well!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...