Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happiness Project

Photobucket


I've never done this before - but if you want to join me on My Happiness Project - you can link up below.  I hope this works!

Basically, linking up just says your going to work on creating your own Happiness Project.  Doesn't have to be as detailed as mine.  You can do it for a week, for a month, for whatever.  It's up to you! If joining is going to cause you UNhappiness - well then, that's a problem.  I love checking out new blogs and seeing what others are up to - so link up with me, no matter how short your happiness project is :)

What do you think?  Link below if you want to join!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...