Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Saturday, February 5, 2011

In everything give thanks

This will be a short little post of Thanksgiving!!

Yesterday I was taking bug (Elyse) to work.  I came around the front of Taco Bell and the car started acting very strange.  You know what it looks like when someone learns to drive a stick for the first time?  Stopping/starting/stopping/starting?  Yeah - well, my SUV decided it wanted to do a little song and dance for all to see.  Too bad I didn't have any circus music playing, because it would have been perfect.

I managed to get around the corner but when I went to park, I was afraid it was going to fly through the Taco Bell window.  E decided she was not going to be part of this embarrassment anymore and she jumped out of the car yelling "see ya!", laughing and ran into Taco Bell.  She abandoned her mother in her time of need :) 

Anywho - I figured something was seriously wrong with the car.  I managed to jerk myself to the back parking lot and park.  I called Marty stating "something is SERIOUSLY wrong with the truck!!".  Of course he was 35 miles away at J's soccer practice.

He showed up about an hour later.  Hopped in the truck and took off.  Now I'm sitting in his car with J wondering where in the world he took off too - and of course, he didn't take his phone.  Finally he pulls up behind me and yells out his window "what are you doing?  Let's go!"  like I was supposed to know what HE was doing in the first place!

Anywho - we filled up the cars with gas and the truck has finished it's song and dance.  I don't know what was wrong with it - but it seems to be good to go now.  Which is a really good thing - because I've grown kind of used to that lovely 4 wheel drive!

SO :)  I am giving thanks that I got to drive like a wacko yesterday for only a short amount of time and it appears there is nothing majorly wrong with the truck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...