Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Monday, February 14, 2011

In honor of Valentine's Day!!

So I've said it a million times before and I'll say it a million times more - I married an AMAZING guy!  And can I just say - he's one good lookin' man!  In honor of Valentine's Day - here's some pics of us over the years.  Happy Valentines Babe - I love you more than I did the very first Valentines Day we celebrated together in 1990.  


Bahamas - December 2009

Christmas 2008

Summer 2010

Dating - maybe 1990 or 1991

Dating again - 1990 or 1991

Ludington - Spring Break - 2010 - I think!

May 23, 1992


One more time....

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN IN THE WORLD!!

I LOVE YOU!!



1 comment:

Jan Messali said...

I love the pics of you two dating in 1990! So cute!

To surprise my husband, I posted our wedding picture (30 years ago) on my blog today.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Jan
http://www.jewelry4change.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...