Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Friday, April 15, 2011

Creationism under attack


Creationism is under attack more than I've ever seen before.  Just this year, one of my kid's teachers told them the biblical story of Creationism has been disproved.  We've heard it said, by teachers, in militant fashion, that it is their job to teach kids who come from these wacko Christian homes the truth of evolution. 

If your kids attend public schools - or if they will attend a secular university especially - we must teach our kids the truth - at home.  We must ground them in the word.  The movement against Creationism is, as I said, militant.

Personally, I don't get it.  To me, it takes just as much faith to believe something came from nothing, to believe physical beauty came from destruction - and no matter what the evolutionists say - it all HAD to start SOMEWHERE.  It wasn't just THERE one day.  Even if you believe the nonsense - at some point - you have to agree there had to be a creator to create that first thing - gasses - whatever - in order to start the world in motion.  Hear me out here - I don't believe that - I can't look around and see the beautiful world that surrounds me and think it came from a ball of gasses floating around space.  That's stupidity at it's best.  Oh yeah, I went there.  I almost went off the deep end when above teacher tried to sell the whole bible has been disproved lie.  Funny how separation of church and state applies the minute a child/student tries to speak the truth - but our kids can be subjected to the RELIGION of evolution and that seems to be okay.

Moving along.  Let's see what the bible has to say about creation, because, after all, that's where we base our beliefs.

Of course, we have to start with Genesis 1 & 2 - the beginning of the world.  Read the chapters but Genesis 1:1 states "In the beginning God created heaven and earth."  Really, evolutionists could save themselves a lot of time and money if they would just read - and believe - that one verse.

Nehemiah 9:6 "You alone are Lord.  You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all the starry host, the earth and all that is in it, the seas and all that is in them.  You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.

Isaiah 42:5  "This is what God the Lord says - he who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread the earth and all that comes out of it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it."

There are several more, of course, but that's a start.  You can google it and find them, or ask and I'll give you more.

Just reading one article opposed to creationism calls us "brainwashed", "contentious", and accuses us of "fabricating beliefs based on an old book", and to end the article - I quote:  "Religious evangelism needs to accept science or cease spreading it's lies , for the good of everyone."

Do you hear the anger?  Do you see the dogmatism?   Do you feel the hate dripping in those words?  This article also says we don't base our beliefs in science - and there - he is wrong.  There is plenty of science disproving evolution and proving creationism.  I'm not putting it here - we could spend days arguing.  See the links below for more scientific proof that creationism is truth.

Personally, if someone wants to believe evolution - that's their choice. I disagree with them, and I pray one day they will see the truth - but I don't hate on people who don't believe the same way I do. I don't go around saying it's my job to teach these kids that come from wacko secular homes the truth. 

I'd like to tell the author of this article, however, that evolution evangelism needs to accept creation and cease spreading it's lies - for the good of everyone.

A great resource is Answers in Genesis.  There is all kinds of information on there for you to check out.  Resources, videos, devotionals, etc.  There's also the Creation Museum in Cinci.  I've never been there, but I hear it's awesome!

To sum it all up - have no doubt, your kids are being taught evolution in public schools.  Creationism is under attack. Teach your kids God's truth - show them the actual science of it since evolutionists aren't faith based anyway.  Teach them to stand in the darkness as light of God's truth.  One day - we will all stand before God and the truth will be revealed.  On which side will you stand?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My aunt and uncle are AIG representatives - and two of my cousins work at the creation museum. If your family would like to go sometime, I can probably get you free passes for the day... let me know! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...