Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Good News



Although I know this article ends with words that are not necessarily what we want to hear, I still find reason to praise.

President Obama spent Easter morning in a bible believing church. 

I don't know where the President is spiritually.  I don't agree with him on much of anything - but praise the Lord - he was in church today.  The Lord can work in anyones heart - and that includes our President.  How awesome would it be if today, President Obama saw his need for salvation?  What if today, on this resurrection Sunday, President Obama heard the still small voice of our Savior whispering in his ear?  What if?

With so much bad news about the President on the news every day - I thought I'd pull this out as something positive.  Yeah, it was probably about show - but who knows.  You and I, a lot of us, spent several Sunday mornings in church - for show.  We spent it there to make our parents happy, or because that's what a good person is "supposed" to do or for whatever reason we did - but along the way, seeds were planted.  The word never returns void.  Today, I pray and trust that President Obama heard the salvation message and if nothing else, is contemplating the meaning of it to him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...