Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Friday, June 3, 2011

Graduation Decorations

Last night I was pulling photos to display next weekend at Elyse's graduation party.  In the end, there were 250.  I know, it's nuts.  And that 250?  Just 6-12th grade.  Birth - 5th are in photo albums and that's where they are staying - I'll put those out on a table.

ANYWAY.  I was thinking - 250 photos on poster board or those tri fold things??  No way Jose.  Too much work, too much poster board, too much money, too much time and no good way to hang them to display.

SO - Here's what I have come up with.  I've going to display some on the cake table under some clear tablecloth next to the cake.  Then I'm going to hang twine across the width of the 20x30 tent and use clothespins to display a good amount of them - and THEN :)  I came up with the following idea!

I found these little buckets (they are silver and white) in the dollar bin at Target.  I had some candy left over from substitute teaching (although I will need to pick up more).  I put candy in the buckets, attached the pics to some Popsicle sticks with a single piece of table, attached the ribbon and curled it.  All in all, about 2.00 MAX per bucket - and my wonderful Mom is going to help with the cost anyway so it's costing me almost nothing!  Here's the end result:




Sorry, I know the pics aren't that great.  Took them with my phone as my camera seems to be MIA.  So, what do you think?  I think they are going to be a great little addition to a fun graduation party!

1 comment:

Jackie Koll said...

Great ideas ideas!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...