Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Saturday, August 27, 2011

40 in 40 - Final 10

31.  No eating out for 30 days - Yeah right.  Not even close.

32.  No shopping for 30 days - What was I smoking when I came up with these last two??

33.  Practice 3x a week for 2 weeks (clarinet) - When I was playing,  I did this - and then some.  I was obsessed and humiliated.  In some ways, I hadn't lost as much as I thought - in other ways - yikes. 

34.  Private Goal - Lol - it says "complete" - and for the life of me - I can't remember what this was!  So, I guess I did it!!

35.  Read the word 30 days in a row - Yep - and I'm better for it!!  You should do this too (and then some!)

36.  Scan all pics into computer - No.  Scanner broke and I didn't have money to buy a new one.  This was a bummer when we had E's graduation party!!  I'd still like to do this - but again - trying to follow the budget and there is no room for a new scanner!!

37.  Serve somewhere on a monthly basis - When I originally wrote this, I was thinking like in a homeless shelter or something.  Although we have not done that - helping others has always been a part of who we are.  I don't want this to be a bragging thing so I'm not going into all the different things we love to do - but we have been consistently involved in serving people.  I love it - it's not even hard!

38.  Take a digital photography class - Again - money.  Still want to do this - but really need a better camera in order to work this one out.

39.  Take a dinner train.  WHY does everything have to come down to money???

40.  Week long vacation with hubby.  Money?  Time?  I wish :(

SO - I think I'm about half for half.  Yikes!!

That's it on the 40 in 40.  Hope it didn't bore you too much!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...