Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Monster-in-Laws


Have you seen the previews for the new show Monster-in-Laws on A&E starting on October 24?  You better believe I'll be recording this one.  If for nothing else, to realize how good I have it!!

The previews are nuts.  I can NOT imagine either my parents or Marty's parents acting so psycho.  Can't imagine it.  My in-laws know me well enough to know that getting in my face and screaming at me would result in a very negative event ;)  Seriously though - that's crazy!  Do people really act like that or is it just for TV??

Anyway - just wondering if anyone else is looking forward to this show.  I think you should watch it because I truly don't believe most in-laws are all that bad.  I try to keep in mind that one day, I, too, will be an in-law and I prefer not to be one featured on this upcoming show :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...