Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Monday, November 14, 2011

Give Thanks, Day 14

Today I am thankful for my country.  I am thankful for the men and women who serve so faithfully.  I'm thankful for their families who sacrifice so that my family can be safe.  I'm thankful that we live in a country where we can all have our opinions and express them freely. I'm thankful for a country in which I can worship my God without fear.  I am thankful that here I can find work to provide for my family.  I am thankful for so many things this great country represents.  Sometimes we may appear divided - but as 9/11 proved - push - and we push back harder - together.  United we do stand even though we don't always agree.


1 comment:

Mia said...

Hi there, I and am your newest follower and loving your blog! Feel free to check my blog out at follow back. I am on facebook too.
Trying to spread the love of God!
Blessings!http://christiangirlygirls.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...