Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Monday, November 7, 2011

Give Thanks - Day 7


Today I am thankful for a job.  No, it hasn't been much this year and I've barely worked - but I am still thankful for it.  Without a college degree, substitute teaching is something I can do, get paid well, and still have a flexible schedule for my children.  I am praying the jobs increase and I can start working at least 3 days a week.  God knows what we need financially and I'm counting on His faithfulness.  I'm also thankful that my husband has a steady job.  Yes, we've taken some huge hits in the past two years with pay cuts, pay freezes, having to pay for insurance - but it is still a steady job, it's reliable, and he gets to take lots of time off to be with his family over the summer and holidays.  I'm thankful for the various jobs God has provided along the way as "fillers" - coaching, summer school, etc.  I'm thankful for the "filler" jobs that are still to come to keep moving us along financially.  I'm thankful for healthy bodies that allow us to work these jobs and for creative minds to keep us good at them :)  Anyone else today thankful for a job??


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...