Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Give Thanks - Day 9


Day 9 of give thanks!  We're cruising right along, aren't we??

Today - I want to give a shout out to my Mom.  This past fall, I got to go spend a few days alone with her.  We haven't had that opportunity in years.  I was able to take some beautiful pictures of her.  Pray for my Mom, will you - she needs your prayers!  Anywho - let me share with you those pics and you can see for yourself what a beautiful Mom I have :)  Thanks Mom for everything over the years - for being an incredible Grandma to my kids, for being my Mom, for just being who you are.  I love you :)





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...