Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Give Thanks - Day One

Hey everyone!

Wanna know what I love most about the month of November??  It gives me great opportunity to give thanks for all the many blessings our great and mighty God has given to me in my life.  I do this every year - but this year, I'm going to join up with Sonya at Becoming a Strong Women of God 'cause - well - 'cause I just plain like her blog!  I hope you'll join up too - click on her blog title and take yourself over there to sign up :)  I love her blog and I know you will too!

SOOO -

It's November 1st - which means - our first opportunity to Give Thanks!  Where do I start??  I'm not sure I can narrow it down to 30 things!!

Let's see.....

Let's start with my favorite man - my hubby.  God truly blessed me with this guy.  He's tall, dark, handsome, kind, compassionate - and most of all - loves Jesus :)  Here's some pics of us this past weekend at our engagement tree.  It's been almost 20 years and we're happier than we were the day we carved into this tree.  Love you Babe!!


 I look angry - lol - I wasn't - just trying to extend my arm far enough to get us both in the pic :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tami you truly are a sweetie. Thank for linking up and I cant wait to see how the Lord moves in your through this challenge!! hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...