Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Possible Changes in 2012

2012 will bring change.  I'm writing this post so that a year from now, I can look back and see where God has taken us.  Here are some things that may - or may not - change in 2012.  They are things that right now, I can see changing - but as we know - "In his heart, a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."  (Proverbs 16:9).  Looking forward to God-directed steps.

First - I am seriously considering an extended Facebook break.  It is my way of communicating with many people.  However.  It wastes a lot of time, upsets me some of the time and takes me away from things that my time would be better served at.  I have yet to commit to this in my head and heart - but it's up for consideration at this point.

Second - My health.  I'm tired of talking about it.  Tired of making grand plans that never succeed.  We all know, myself better than anyone, how unhappy I am with my health right now.  It, too, has deprived me of happiness.  Maybe it's time for this to make a change for the better.  Maybe less time on Facebook and more time on my health.  No lofty commitments right now, no goals - just something I want to begin to put more focus to and see where it takes me.

Third - We may be moving. We have begun making calls and inquiring about what to do next.  We have contacted realtors here and in Ann Arbor,  My son needs us to do this and right now, that is a priority.  Honestly I don't know if it's possible - but we have at least begun to research it.  Our biggest problem is our house has lost over half it's value, we have nothing set aside to move with. We may have to short sale our home and lose major money.  We will most likely rent in Ann Arbor and finding a 3 bedroom, pet friendly home within 10 miles of Pioneer to rent - that we can actually afford - well - it's not likely.  Buying is an option but my concern is if we have to short sale our home here, that destroys your credit meaning no mortgages for a couple of years.  It's going to take a God move to make it happen - but we feel it is what is best for the long term health and happiness of our youngest.  I would like to move there for Jon - but also to get closer to family.  My brother lives in Brighton and works in Ann Arbor.  It would be really nice to live close to him for a change.  That has not happened since I left home when he was 12.

Well - that's the big 3 for now.  Unfortunately need to run and don't have time to add another one.  Maybe I'll add later.  We'll see what the future holds!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...