Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Monday, November 22, 2010

A photo that makes you angry/sad


This image makes me both - angry and sad.  Angry at Satan for twisting what God intended for His children.  Angry at the men and women who are so sick in the head that they would even consider hurting a child.  Angry for the pain and suffering inflicted on hundreds of thousands of children every single day.  Sad because I know the pain.  Sad because the reality is - most will continue to go nameless, faceless, without someone to fight for them - every single day - for the rest of their lives.
Sex trafficking is alive and well here in the USA.  Toledo, our home town, is the 3rd highest place it occurs in the USA - falling only behind Atlanta and Vegas.  It makes me sick to my stomach even thinking that right now - there are little boys and girls in so much pain - crying out for someone to help.
Marty and I are helping with something called The Daughter Project.  You can find their link to the right of this blog.  Consider joining us in helping victims of sex trafficking right here in Northwest Ohio.
The question becomes - how angry/sad does this photo make YOU?  Angry enough to do something?  Angry enough to take action instead of just shaking your head at the injustice of it all?  Angry enough to invest your time, your money - into rescuing one of these children?  If so - let me know - and I can help show you the many ways you can get involved.
It makes me angry.  It makes me sad.  God doesn't want us to sit back and do nothing.  He is a God of justice and this photo - makes Him angry and sad as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...