Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Day Menu

It took me over an hour, but the Thanksgiving Day menu is made, grocery shopping list prepared and I'm getting super excited!  Not so excited about how much this will cost.... :-) 

Here's my menu - what's on yours??  





Apple Cranberry Stuffing (new this year - always try to find at least 1 new recipe each year!)




Grape Salad (oh yeah baby - I could eat myself sick with this stuff!)


Grandma's Cranberry Salad (this is my Grandma's recipe - and it's more like a dessert - can't even taste the cranberry amongst all the sugary goodness in this incredibly yummy recipe!)




Sweet dinner rolls (I'm giving up on trying to duplicate my MIL's incredible rolls - I have failed miserably every year - this year, we're going to grab a recipe off allrecipes.com and go for it!)



Mashed potatoes and gravy 




Green Bean Casserole (new recipe on an old classic)












Sweet Potato Casserole (more like a dessert)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...