Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random mumblings for the day!



I have no real point to this post other than to share some random stuff and update those of you who care to be updated :-)
Went to the Dr. today to follow up on some blood work.  I was hoping she would be able to offer some explanation for the random hiving/skin craziness I've been experiencing as of late.  No can do.  "Stress?" she said.  Stress.  "Are you stressed?" she asked.  It was all I could do to refrain myself and just say a polite "nope, not more than normal."  Yeah right.  Triglycerides were ski high, thyroid way out of whack (I knew she should not have changed my prescription last time!) and blood pressure up.  That means a very expensive trip to the pharmacy later on today!!
Anywho. That was my start to the day.  I texted Marty to tell him everything when I received this awesome text from my good buddy Ang.  It said "God just placed you upon my heart! He loves you!  He has a plan for you!  I love you!".  Man that was good timing.  Thanks Ang - and thanks God.  I needed to hear that!
Then I came home to find out that my son was not going to be allowed to attend something he was really looking forward to on Wednesday because he was absent (sick) from school yesterday.  It's "policy" that you can't miss more than one day a week.  It was all I could do not to scream "Yeah right" once more - and tell someone where they could stick their policy.  Before I go off on a rant, let me leave it at this.  I really dislike when people insist on just waiting for their chance to stick it to someone.  Especially a child.  It infuriates me.  I'm half tempted to drive him to students interact myself and see what they do about it.  I won't, but I'm really tempted.  If this really had to do with caring that my son was going to miss another day - well that would be another story all together.  Instead, when my hubby called to talk to her about it - all she cared about was figuring out how we found out about it - so she could nail little man if he used his cell in school.  Marty didn't cave.  Good man, good man.  And I'm not saying little man used his cell in school either.  I figure there has to be some kind of parent/child confidentiality act :-)  I will not tell :-)
Okay, stopping now.  Surprised I'm not breaking out in hives ;-)
Well that's it for my random mumblings and update.  I'll aim for a bit more substance and a lot less complaining in the next post!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...