Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Monday, November 15, 2010

We're Here!!

We've arrived!  What do you think?  AMAZING - isn't it??  I'm amazed.  If you're not amazed - well something must be wrong with you because I think Leslie @ Sweetie Babies Blog Design did an AMAZING job :-)

I've been working for the past 24 hours or so trying to get everything just right!  If you find any errors - please be so kind as to point them out (kindly, gently and in love!) so I can fix them.  I'll be adding more to the tabs up top as time goes along - just put some basics in there for now.  I'm also trying to figure out how to add some custom fonts to the blog titles - but that will come in time.  Still have to upload photos into Picasa and link that up to the "photo" tab as well. 

For instructional purposes - you can "subscribe" on the left hand side under "E-mail Subscription" or Follow under "followers" - just click and follow instructions.  If you are having trouble viewing - note the blog is currently being uploaded onto the final domain of www.everything-beautiful.org from a previous blogspot address.  If you notice any issues with that and your computer, please let me know.  You can e-mail me at everything.beautiful@rocketmail.com.  If you grab my button to place on your blog - let me know - and I will be happy to link you here as well.  I also want to know if it works!   Well, that's about it for housekeeping for now!

Thanks again to Leslie - I am so happy with this new look :-)

Everything IS beautiful in His time - especially my new blog :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love It!!! This fits you so perfectly...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...