Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Something Beautiful

Since the name of this blog is "Everything Beautiful" - I thought it might be a good idea to start posting about beautiful things.  It's easy to be negative Nelly in life - and I'm the biggest pessimist there is.  It's something I don't like about myself.  Well - then we need to change it :-)  Focus on the positive!

A few weeks ago I went to a beautiful friend's house for a Scentsy party.  I'd never been to one before.  I love me some candles though - so this one was right up my alley!

Today my mailman delivered me something beautiful straight from Beni's.  Let me share it with you!


Not only does it look amazing (I mean come on - pink AND flowers???!!) - but it smells INCREDIBLE!!  Heavenly I tell you - just heavenly.  I just may have found something that rivals a Yankee Candle.  Who knew??  I'm loving this and it sure is....Beautiful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...