Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Whatever Tickles your Fancy!!


I'm going to take this day quite literally!  Let me start by saying my husband makes fun of me in this area.  If I'm laughing out loud - well something must be HILARIOUS.  I am a chuckler.  I need to work on joy in my life.  I mean that.  I am faaaaaarrrr tooooo serious!

So - what does tickle my fancy?

My husband.  He is stinking hilarious.  To me.  I love our private jokes.  I love when he says something goofy or off the wall.  He can get me laughing so hard, no sound is coming out!!

The kids.  They are funny too.  Elyse is goofy/strange/random funny (has her mother's sense of humor) and Jon is off the wall/funny voice funny.  Both of them make me laugh.  I need to laugh more - because they both are perfectly capable of making me cry as well!

Movies.  Not all - but some.  I love a great move full of good laughs!

Other people.  When they fall.  I'm sorry - but this is something I find amusing.   One time, to poke fun at myself,  I fell in church, in a skirt, and took out the youth pastor Rick.  I'll bet he doesn't remember that - but I do!  I was dying, and everyone was trying not to laugh - but it IS funny when someone else falls!!
Once, I flew off the trampoline at the Y.  I was laying on the ground having a grand ole' time laughing - and I was the only one.  Everyone else stared at me dumbfounded - no one else laughed, which made me laugh all the harder.  Seriously people - WHERE is your sense of humor??  It's FUNNY when other people embarass themselves!!

What makes you double over in laughter??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...