Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Friday, November 19, 2010

Your Favorite Quote

 Favorite Quotes

Again - who can pick just one??  I love quotes!  My walls are covered in them!  Here's some great ones!!

Some yearn to live within the sound of a church bell.  I’d rather run a rescue mission within a yard of hell. ~C.T. Studd

I have but one candle of life to burn, and I would rather burn it out in a land filled with darkness than in a land flooded with light.  ~John Keith Falconer

In the vast plain to the north I have sometimes seen, in the morning sun, the smoke of a thousand villages where no missionary has ever been.  ~Robert Moffatt

If God calls you to be a missionary, don't stoop to be a King. ~Jordan Groom

Tell the students to give up their small ambitions and come eastward to preach the gospel of Christ.  ~Francis Xaviar

What's your dream, and to what corner of the missionary world will it take you?  ~Elanor Roat

The will of God - nothing less, nothing more - nothing else.  ~F.E. Marsh

The Lord blessed the broken road that led me to you (my quote to Marty - author unknown)

To stay here and disobey God - I can't afford to take that consequence.  I would rather go and obey God than to stay here and know I disobeyed. ~Amanda Berry Smith (reminds me of Elyse)

I have decided to stick with love.  Hate is too big of a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King

Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.  ~John Maxwell

Greater Love has no man than this, that he lay his life down for his friends. ~Bible

Live your life to be a story worth telling.  ~Author unknown

Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.  ~Bible

I know there are plenty more, but this is a good start.  What about you?  Comment and leave one of your most favorite quotes!!  I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...