Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Thursday, November 18, 2010

What's Your Favorite Book?

Favorite Book

Do you have ANY idea how difficult this is for me?  I have literally read hundreds, if not thousands, of books.  Of course, there is THE book - and that's a give - my BIBLE!!  But outside of that? Goodness - I don't know!!  Here's some goodies I've read along the way.  Warning - this is a heavy reading list - none of these are easy to read (except Crazy Love).  In other words, grab a box of Kleenex or two!  In fact, making this list,  I realize I need to order some lighthearted stuff from the library!!

\






What about YOU?  What's YOUR favorite book?  Is it something funny, heavy, serious?  Is it a mystery, an autobiography?  Tell Me :-) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...