Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blogging Advice I've gleaned



Image located at asianmommy.com

As I stated yesterday, I've picked up a couple of books on blogging.  Here's some advice:
1.  Keep your posts short - no more than 300 words.  Yikes.  I'm just getting warmed up at 300.....
2.  No music - Off but still at the bottom for your listening pleasure if you so choose :-)
3.  Catchy titles. I'll work on it.  Maybe I should have titled the last post "Full of Moxie"!
4.  Stay focused.  What were we talking about??
5.  Snappy design.  I think Leslie at Sweetie Baby's Design solved this issue for me!
6.  Comment on other blogs.  Hint.....Hint.....Hint.....No one likes writing and wondering if anyone is reading.
7.  Blog out of the box.  Be unique, different, controversial even.  Covered this in the previous post.
8.  Blog often.  Check.  Got this one covered.
9.  Pictures.  Always use pictures.  Working on it.
10.Be the best you you can be.  Always ;-)

Got anything to add?  What's YOUR blogging advice?  I'd love to hear it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...