Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Monday, January 31, 2011

25 Days of Praise



So, you wonder, WHAT HAPPENED???

I've been a slacker since my last balloon post on this subject.  Actually, I've been sick and as much as I love my incredibly handsome & special man - romance is not in the cards when you are practically immobile and running a 103 fever.  I could hardly stand up and I had frozen broccoli on my head (E found this amusing) trying to cool myself down.  Nothing romantic about frozen broccoli and hair that looked like I'd stuck my fingers in an electrical outlet - that's for sure!

Anywho - I did one little thing - nothing major - but the creative juices weren't flowing this weekend.  I bought a box of candy - Hot Tamales to be specific - and attached a little note that said "You are my Hot Tamale" - because - of course - he is one - major - hot - tamale :)  I also found these love lottery scratch tickets at Kroger (of all places) and gave him one of those.  Maybe I should have given myself the hot tamale candy since I was burning up :-)

Today I had plans.  I came into work with M this morning - he needed to come in for a bit to give a makeup exam to a kid who was out sick last week.  I was going to bring some sparkling grape juice and special glasses and have a little toast in his room.  Last week was a difficult week at school and I figured a little toast and some special pronunciations of love in his classroom (keep your mind free of clutter people) would give him something a little more positive to think about tomorrow when he comes back to work :-)  However - I am an idiot - and totally forgot everything when I walked out the door today.  Oops.  Now I'm going to have to think of something else.

We're supposed to get blasted with a major winter storm (I'll believe it when I see it) so now I need to think anew.  Kids home/romance = nothing good.   Tomorrow we start week 3 of 25 days and things heat up a beat (I'll post Courtney's instructions later).  I say heat up a bit because I'm just not as comfortable as Courtney with talking about certain things if you catch my drift.  Not in my nature, not in my character and I'm a private person.  What can I say?  What happens in the bedroom - stays in the bedroom.  I won't be giving you any ideas on that side of things :)  Now - let me point out that I am NOT, by any stretch of the imagination, saying Courtney is wrong in her posts - oh no!  Please don't misunderstand - someone needs to talk about it in a Godly sense, that's for sure!  I'm just saying I am not comfortable personally for myself.  I'm digging myself deeper.  Let's just leave it at this - GO COURTNEY!!  (and to think I don't even know her in real life).

Moving along :)  How has your 25 days of praise been going??  Have you come up with some creative stuff??  Please share - I need inspiration people!!  Would love to hear from you :)

Until later - blessings beautiful people :)

1 comment:

My Captivating Life said...

I am a little leary of actually posting a blog on week 3. It will probably go a little something like this week 3, check, done. LOL! :) Great ideas and I hate that you have been sick. Hope it's all up and up now. You can read my ideas over at the blog if you like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...