Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Monday, January 31, 2011

AWWWW!!!

Fast post!!

I'm going to start hanging out at the grocery store - I keep having these awesome things happen to me!

Tonight I was in Walmart - preparing for a 25 ways of praise crossover from week 2 to week 3 (and that's all the info your getting ;-) ) when I felt this gentle tug on my sleeve.  I looked down, and there stood a girl - probably 5-6 years old?  She had Down Syndrome.  She had the biggest, brightest, sweetest smile on her little face.  Her eyes were shining and she looked at me - and blew me a kiss!!!  It took me a second to respond, I was so surprised - but - I blew a kiss right back at her.  She was so happy!!

M and I have been talking about coaching soccer for Special Olympics.  This precious little girl just sealed the deal.

Thanks for blowing me a kiss sweetie - many blessings to you!

Even trips to the grocery store can turn into something beautiful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...