Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Praise Singing

Day 2 of 25 days of Praise!

Let's see!!  The post said to think of something specific.  I posted on Facebook that I'm thankful my man runs out in the middle of the freezing cold night to get all the junk I manage to leave in the car and end up needing in the night -  lol.  But I think I'll have to post something a little different here!

I'm thankful he puts up with me!  Seriously - I know I'm all nice, sweet, gentle, meek, mild, lacking in strong opinions, calm, cool AND collected on my blog ( l.o.l. ) but in "real" life - I can be - uh - difficult.  I'm working on it but just be thankful YOU don't have to put up with my mood swings, strong options and quick to anger/quick to speak ways in YOUR home :)  Kidding but I can be a selfish person and I can be moody and short tempered.  My husband - anything but.  He truly is patient and kind and super de duper tolerant :)

I love you babe!  Thanks for putting up with me for all these years.  I couldn't do life without you :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...