Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Friday, January 28, 2011

Thoughts

Tonight I am burning up with a fever of 102.9.  Came out of nowhere.  Strange.  I went with my amazing man to work today, came home and just became suddenly overwhelmingly tired.  I thought it had to do with something else (no, I'm not pregnant - just the opposite if you catch my drift) and took a little nap, figuring I would wake up feeling fine.  That was not the case - I woke up dizzy, and burning up.  I have no idea what's going on.  I have no other symptoms - just this fever.  

Anyway - I have nothing specific to talk about, so I'm going to a borrow this idea and see where it takes us!  When in doubt - you can always search other blogs for great ideas!

Outside my window… it's dark, cold and snowy.  I am growing tired of winter.
I am thinking… I can't wait for the cold & snow to leave and spring to arrive.
I am wearing… my pajamas - which happens to be on sick days like this one - my most favorite thing to wear!
I am hearing… Sponge Bob Squarepants.  Jon fell asleep watching it.  I don't really like the show, but I am too lazy to search for the remote!  I am also hearing my son talk in his sleep.  He sat up, held his head and said "OH, headache!  HEADACHE!" and then something about turning in the sub??  And the dog is snoring. 
I am thankful for…so very much.  My amazing husband, my beautiful children, the roof over my head, my friends, my new blog followers, music, flowers, beautiful places but most importantly, my Jesus.
I am going… to bed soon?? 
I am hoping… to win the lottery I've never played :)
I am praying for…a lot of things. 
I am reading…  All through the night - fiction - can't think of the author off the top of my head!
I am creating…music and loving it!  It's so good to be playing again.  I've truly missed it.  I've found a new place to play and I think it's going to be great.
I am pondering…the meaning of life.  Kidding.  I am pondering a movie we watched this evening - Amistad (? on the spelling) and how people could ever treat another person the way the slaves were treated.  What in the world were people thinking?  I have no comprehension of why anyone would do such a thing.
God is leading me…to love more, to think of self  less, to build up and encourage those around me.
In the kitchen…NOT much happening - lol!  The kitchen is a major disaster at the moment and needs to be cleaned.  Let's see - this past week, we ate beef stew, ham and potato soup, spaghetti, enchiladas and other things I can not think of in this moment!
Around the house…as I said about the kitchen - it's a disaster.  Something smells like rotten milk and I have been unable to locate it.  That was the plan tomorrow as the kids are having friends over Sunday - but now I am sick and I'm not sure how much cleaning will occur tomorrow!  I'm gonna have to put those kids to work :)
One of my favorite things… family.  I love my family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...