Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Friday, January 28, 2011

25 Days of Praise

Some things are best side by pictures - so below - here was something I did for 25 days of praising my man.


1.  Wrote out 55 ways I love him and what he means to me
2.  Purchased some sweetart hearts



3.  Blew up 55 balloons, put one note and one sweettart into each balloon (sorry, forgot to take a picture of that) and stuffed them in garbage bags for transport.  My head was spinning by the time I finished.


4.  Stuffed the car with them





He was surprised!  It took a while for him to pop all of those balloons and read those messages - but I think he loved it!!  It was perfect timing as well as he had had a really bad day at work.


So my friends - that was a creative way to praise my man :-)  What about you - what have you come up with this week??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was awesome Tami!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...