Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Friday, February 25, 2011

March - boost energy

I failed in February - sorta - on my happiness project.  However - I must move forward and not dwell on my lack of being consistent in February.  It's not that I didn't do it - I just didn't pay attention if that makes any sense.  I didn't focus, make it a priority.

So - to help me be a tad bit more focused in the month of March - I'll ask you for some help!

March is boost energy month.  More specifically - focus on my health - or lack thereof :)  Here are the things I will be focusing on:

Week 1 - no pop
Week 2 - no pop & exercise 30 minutes 3 times a week
Week 3 - no pop, exercise, and eat a clean breakfast
Week 4 - no pop, exercise, eat clean break, and take a multivitamin & fish or krill oil

As I am that all or nothing type of girl I've mentioned before - I do have fish oil in my cupboard from forever ago (does that stuff have an expiration date??) and I have already incorporated into the menu for the next 2 weeks an eat clean breakfast.  However - this week - week 1 - my sole focus will be no pop.  That is going to be hard enough.  I'll try to eat a clean breakfast and remember the multivitamin - but no matter what - no pop.  60 days is my goal.  60 full days without a dew.

You got that right - I'm gonna drink a lot due between now and March 1st :)

Need your help!  Keep me accountable.  Ask me - bug me.  Please!!  I'll be honest I promise :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...