Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Congrats!

No posting since Wednesday??  Wow! I'm a slacker!  So sorry faithful readers.

We spent the weekend in Grand Rapids at a fine arts competition for our kiddos.  They both did amazing!  So proud of them both.  We were able to record everything and if I can figure out how to save that to my computer and then get it to post here - I will share it with you.  They knocked it out of the park.  Elyse made it to nationals in every category she and her teammates entered.  Jon's team did a terrific job and even though they didn't make it to nationals on this, their very first year - they worked hard and glorified Jesus in their performance.  That's all we can ask :)

Proud Mom moments I tell 'ya.  This was Elyse's last year :(  Shed a few tears.  God has blessed me with 2 amazing kids and some days I just shake my head at the goodness of God in this area.  We've been given a gift we do not deserve in our kids and I am thankful for that.

Got to reconnect with some old friends as well - more on that later.  I totally forgot to take a single picture this weekend - which really upsets me.  With video taping the performances, it never dawned on me to grab my camera.  I'm living in regret over this one, trust me.  I'm hoping once I put the video on the computer, maybe I can figure out how to capture some still photos from that for Elyse's open house slide show coming up in a few months (that I have yet to set a date for!).

Gotta run for now.  I'll share more with you on the weekend later.  For now, it's time to go worship Jesus with friends!

Have a blessed Sunday everyone ~

1 comment:

Jackie Koll said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! We never made it to Grand Rapids. .. I tried to keep my errands to Walmart here in Ionia and than headed to the party. Maybe we can catch lunch next time one of us is on either side of the state!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...