Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Prayer Works


Tonight, I find myself thankful.  Thankful to Jesus for answered prayer.  Why does it always surprise me when God answers a specific prayer so quickly?  This evening, I almost lost it when something I've been praying for happened.  I didn't see it coming.  No, I'm not going to share - sorry.  I just needed to say that prayer works.  God hears.  God listens.  God answers.  No prayer is too small, no worry, no concern, no request uttered in our tears goes unheard.  It's amazing to me that a God who created this world hears my prayers and answers. 


Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...