Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday thoughts


From Made to Crave - 21 day devotional:

"We were made for more!  More than this failure...more than this cycle...more than being ruled by our taste buds (or whatever rules you), body image, rationalizations, and guilt."  We were made for victory.  Sometimes we just have to find our own way to that truth."


From New Day/New You - Joyce Meyer:

"...from time to time God calls us to lay it all on the altar as proof of our love and commitment.  He tests us by asking us to lay down our most treasured blessing as proof of our love for Him."


From my prayer journal:
Your timing Jesus, is always perfect.  To trust you with my most treasured blessings is so difficult Jesus.  Yet, I know you have called me for more.  More of you - and to get more of you, I must be willing to lay down the things I love most at your feet.  You say in your word it is very difficult for a rich man to enter heaven.  I may not be rich in the things of this world, but I am richly blessed with an incredible family - and that is what I find difficult to lay on your altar.  Yet I know, I must love you more.  Teach me Jesus to love you more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...