Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I love Wednesday


I've been trying to think creatively on this Wednesday post.  The problem is, I'm having a bad Tuesday night (when I am actually writing the Wednesday post) and having difficulty thinking positively about anything :)  So stupid actually.  It's an aspect of my personality I don't like - when the smallest thing has me frustrated, then EVERYTHING is wrong.  It's an area I need to grow in.  I think I'll put that to prayer.  This is actually a trait I see in someone else in my household that frustrates me but as I type this I realize - oops - I think I taught them this one.... Always room to grow, isn't there??


OKAY.  So, back to the Wednesday post.  Maybe we should do this in picture form?  Yeah, I think we will.


Signs of spring!  For the first time yesterday, I really heard the birds chirping.  In fact, as the house sat quiet during the day, without a window open, I could still hear them.  It's truly music to my ears!!
Black Amethyst lotion from Bath & Body Works.  My friend Benit got me this.  Oh.  My.  Goodness.  This stuff makes your hands SOOOOOOO smooth and smells INCREDIBLE!!  I love it!!


My phone and all the free e-book downloads I have gotten.  Bibles, devotionals, reading plans, books - it's awesome.  I really love it.  And all for free.  Did I mention - free?  As in no cost at all?  Awesome.  Free is good.



Sorry for the poor quality.  This pen is AWESOME.  Such a small thing - but the way it writes - makes me happy!!  I really like this pen :)



Yep, I'm lovin' us.  Just the way we are.  Although tonight, admittedly, we're getting on each others nerves.  Doesn't happen very often honestly!  That's okay though - 'cause I'm still lovin' us :)



Okay, so maybe this is a bit of a stretch.  I'm TRYING to love this stuff!  I haven't missed the dew - but tonight - stress city - I want a dew.  Sigh.  I'll just pretend the water tastes like dew...



Anyone know what this means?  Anyone?  It means I love YOU!  My faithful readers - from all over the globe!  I'm so excited to say that this week alone, I have had visitors from China, Iran, Pakistan, Sudan, Russia, Slovenia, Canada, USA, Philippines, Netherlands, Singapore, Chile, Vietnam - all over this beautiful world God has created!  Welcome!  Welcome to all of you -  I am so very happy you stopped by :)  I hope to see you again.  Please say hello in a comment below - in whatever language you speak!  Thanks for stopping in!


So that's it for What I'm Lovin' Wednesdays.  What about you?  What are YOU loving today??

4 comments:

MelissaDaams said...

Love ya back... we speak English and Dutch in this household. So to say I love you in Dutch you say: ik hou van je.

happy wednesday :)

Jackie Koll said...

Good Post :-) Trust me, there has been more than one Wednesday when I stared at the computer and said "I don't love anything!" LOL Not really, just too many stresses in life getting in the way . . .which is why I do this post myself. To stop and think about what IS good in my life.

PS - That lotion is my niece's favorite so I smelled it for the first tim a few weeks ago - awesome stuff!!

Patty W said...

Hi there! I got to your blog through the Daughter Project site. My mother in law is very involved in it (Linda Whittington) and my husband and I are getting involved. Your blog is really cool! You look familiar to me and you said you were in band (as was I). And we're the same age. Did you by change to to Anthony Wayne?? Keep up the great blogging! Praise God! Patty (Lawton) Whittington

everything.beautiful said...

CuteKittyPunk - Thanks :) I sent you an e-mail.

Jackie - You are right! It IS a great way to focus on the positive. And that lotion is just amazing!

Patty - Were you at the Daughter Project land dedication ceremony by any chance?? If so, that might be where you saw me! I was in band - but not locally - I grew up in the Flint area. What are you guys doing with the Daughter Project? Hopefully I will get to meet you soon! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...