Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesdays


I apologize - I borrowed the concept from a friends blog.  I'll go later and grab the link up but right now, just time for posting.  For now though - here's what I'm lovin'!

The word....God is revealing himself to me in new ways.  I've been in the word more, downloaded an app I found for the android that works on scripture memorization - just enjoying reading the word and meditating on it.

Friends....Boy God has been throwing some powerful new friends at me lately!  And I don't mean powerful as in politicians, lawyers, etc - I mean power people in Jesus!  Most of them have been in their 20's and on fire and in passionate pursuit of Jesus!  All of them have a compassion for people like you hardly ever see. All of them love on people and desire to see them rescued.  I am loving it.  I am humbled and they are encouraging me to grow in new ways.  I may be getting old - but I am never - ever - to old to learn from someone else!

Family....I love my kids and my husband.  They mean the world to me.  I have been gazing at them a lot lately - focusing on their smiles, concentrating on their laughter.  Loving the blessings God has given me and feeling peaceful and content in my heart for them.  I am blessed.

Worship....I've found some new and incredible music out there!  It's been a while since I've sat down and listened to new stuff - and one song led me to a bunch more.  Woo Hoo!   I'll share some of it with you later.

My Clarinet....Last night I found just a slight hairline fracture in it.  That's not a good thing.  It's only a matter of time before it's history and the Lord will have to replace it - 'cause He knows I don't have 3-5,000 to get a new one.  I am right now loving that it's still playable 'cause I know that isn't going to last long!

YOU :)  God has blessed me with some great new Internet friends.  Today I'm loving that you are here, sharing in my struggles, my laughter, my joy.  Thank you for being here :)

What about you - what are you loving today?

1 comment:

Jan Messali said...

I'm lovin' a boss who is supportive and encouraging in tough times.

I'm lovin' a husband who cares about me enough to get teary-eyed (just a little!) when he tossed a jacket to me and the zipper popped me in the lip, causing a big red bump. I didn't want him to feel bad, but it did make me feel loved.

My girl friends at church who greeted my guest as if they'd known her for years, and she was instantly part of the 'family.'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...