Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Thursday, April 21, 2011

FitBlogger Challenge - Health and Fitness



My friend Jacque posted a blog challenge on her blog tonight and I think I'll join.  I'm already in the midst of getting healthier - counting calories and no longer drinking pop - so this is right up my alley.

You can see in my sidebar, my main health and fitness goal is to lose 40 pounds by the time I turn 41.  In the past week, I have lost about 7 - maybe 8.  I'm well on my way.  I started the week strong, but by the end, had stopped counting calories.

The past is past - so lets move on to the future.  For this week, I need to focus on combining the counting calories and exercise.  Week 1, I focused on exercise and didn't lose any weight.  Week 2, I focused on counting calories and lost weight.  So, for week 3, lets bring it all together and see what happens.  My goal for the week is to exercise at least 3 days for 30 minutes each day.  I know, it's not much - but we all have to start somewhere.  Why not start with something that seems attainable?  I also want to continue tracking my calories and keeping that food journal.  I need to be a bit more disciplined in this area this week.

If you'd like to join the challenge - click HERE.  You can also click on the button matching the picture in this post at the bottom of the blog.  It seems there is a sweet prize to be won.  You know I love a good challenge and who doesn't love prizes?

Thanks again Jacque for sharing a unique challenge!!


2 comments:

Jackie Koll said...

Glad you are going to join up :-) I noticed when I posted my link that one of the requirements is to follow them on Twitter so I did actually create an account so I could maybe win the prize. I didn't really want a twitter account though so I will probably cancel it once the challenge is done :-)

Great job on your journey though - counting caleries is a really tough thing to do!!

Karen said...

I think you are very smart to set a doable goal like that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...