Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What God has been teaching me




1.  In His silence, He still speaks.
2.  I am not my own, I was bought with a price.
3.  We need friends.  We were not meant to walk alone.
4.  God has a sense of humor.   
5.  Saying sorry isn't as hard as I thought.
6.  Sometimes the answer really is wait - and I can actually be content in the waiting.
7.  He is the great provider.
8.  Discipline, although difficult, is necessary.
9.  Even when you give up on your dreams - God has not.  
10.  It's okay to have people over when my house is trashed.  Most times people don't care half as much   as I do.
11.  Oh how great is His love for me.
12.  Food was not meant to be my god.  I am an idol worshipper.  I will become an idol destroyer.
13.  Fasting - in His strength, in His power, is actually possible.
14.  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
15.  The Word is life.  Soak in the Word.
16.  Prayer actually works!!
17.  A gentle answer turns away wrath.
18.  Draw near to Him, and He will draw near to you.
19.  God can stretch the gas in your car when you have no money left to fill the tank.
20.  Life is made in the small moments.

What about you?  What is God teaching you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...