Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Friday, April 29, 2011

We did it!

Isn't there a song by Dora the Explorer that says that?  We did it?  I don't know, she's going through my head but my kids were past that stage when Dora came out.

ANYWAY!  GUESS WHAT PEOPLE????  Today - yes - this very day - is Day 60 of being pop FREE!!  I can NOT believe I did it!  Literally can not believe it.  No Mountain Dew since February 28.  Kind of makes me wonder what else I am capable of that I didn't think I was.  Like being sugar free for 60 days.

Naw.  Anyway - the first 25 days - stunk.  Yes, 25 days.  The worst cravings were days 20-25 and then poof - wa-la - suddenly - gone - just like that.  I haven't craved one since then - not even today knowing I can have one tomorrow.

Everyone is encouraging me to stay off it.  I'm tempted to make a Dr.'s appointment for Monday just to get blood work done to see if it really has made any difference.  Lord knows it didn't make a bit of difference weight wise which just makes me angry.  Turning 40 stinks on the weight side of things - but that, my friends, is another story for another blog post.

On another note, just a little teaser, we have made a big decision as a family.  Nope, I'm not prego, nope, I'm not planning on becoming prego.  Nope, we're not moving anywhere and nope, we're not headed to Africa (how how I wish) - but it's a big decision for our family.  I'm afraid I can't share for a bit - but I promise my blogging friends - as soon as I possibly can - I'll be putting up a post about it.  Oh how I have waited to write that post.  You have no idea how excited I am about this little announcement.

Anywho - that's that!  60 days pop free!  Marty is cleaning out the shed tonight which will check off yet another 40 in 40 goal.  I highly doubt I'm going to lose the 40 pounds by September - but hey - you never know.

All righty my faithful blogger friends - thanks for those of you who continue to come back despite my little writing dry spells.  Love you guys!

1 comment:

Jackie Koll said...

Yeah!! Great Job girl!!! Can't wait to hear the big announcement too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...