Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happenings

Spring break is coming to an end.  It was a good week.  Marty took Monday and Tuesday off and we headed to the African Safari in Port Clinton.  We enjoyed ourselves immensely.  Packed a lunch and had a picnic, stopped off at a few nature reserves on the way home.  Very simple - but a lot of fun.  We've lived here 12 years now and have never gone - I'm glad we finally did!

Wednesday Jon decided to go to work with Marty and enjoyed it.  Elyse and I stayed home and slept, cleaned and watched a ton of Psych episode reruns!  Good times :)  Thursday and Friday Marty had to go back to work, the car broke down and it was me and the kids.  Jon and I did some burning and bike riding.  Yesterday we cleaned - and cleaned - and cleaned some more - checking off one of my 40 in 40 goals - Clean the shed!  THAT was a project!  The yard is now ready for mowing, removing of a fence (if my in-laws will take the retriever for the summer - or at least a month or so to get the grass growing again!), planting of some grass, tilling of the garden.  I have no idea when THAT is going to get accomplished as Jon has 2 games in Cleveland next Saturday - but one can dream :)

The car is in the shop and Marty is taking tomorrow off because we have a sewage issue.  I don't know how big, but I'm praying it's smaller than it smells.  NASTY.  We have 3 soccer games, 2 track meets, 2 soccer practices this week alone.  Welcome to May friends!

Hopefully I will also pick up some subbing jobs this week as well.  Graduation party coming up quick and we need some cash flow or it'll be one lame party - lol!

Anyway - that's the happenings in the Moreno household.  Busy, busy, busy.  I apologize for my lack of posting.  I just haven't felt very inspirational lately and I hate posting posts like this that really don't share a whole lot.  I hate my dry seasons when it comes to writing.  I've lost 1 follower and I've dropped about 100 visits a day since I quit updating regularly.  Sigh.

That's it.  Nothing exciting!!  Thanks for listening to my life update :)

1 comment:

Jackie Koll said...

So do the animals charge your car on the safari? We were going to do it once but when I read some reviews people kept talking about car damage so we didn't do it LOL Hope you get your stink problem fixed soon - yuck!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...