Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A good word on leadership

Sometimes it's better to just send people over to another blog when you find a good post!!  So - today - I'd like you to hop on over to deannashrodes.com and check out her post on leadership.  Actually, while your at it, check out more posts than that.  This lady, although not someone I know in anything other than blog land, is a Pastors wife and talks straight.  I like that about her and it's the reason I read her blog.  I like people who can talk straight and not pussy foot around or mince words or be jerks either :)  She's straight forward but in a God-loving kind of way.  ANYWHO - check out her blog.  You'll be glad you did :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...