Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Senior Prom

For those of you who I am not friends with on facebook, thought I'd share some pictures of my beautiful girl all dressed up for her senior prom.  She's so adorable :)

Beautiful in Blue!

Still Beautiful in Blue!

View from the side

When she was a freshman I believe it was, she told me she would wear shoes like this to her senior prom.  She did - and I love it!  Always an individual - that's for sure


Close up of the amazing blue vans!

Love it!

Hair and makeup done by Mom :)

Side view of the hair.

Other side (with stubborn bangs there that did NOT want to stay put!)

Backside

Elyse, Halle & Morgan.  Church friends :)  Congrats Halle on becoming Prom queen!

Friends!  This is part of the group of kids she went with.  I believe that young man is Constantine and I think he is a foreign exchange student from Germany. 

Maddi, I don't know, Emily, Halle, Morgan & Elyse

At Constantine's "house" (aka - lodge) - that place was HUGE.  I felt slightly - okay -  MORE than slightly - out of place.  However - it was very nice of them to open their home for the pictures as it was pouring rain outside!

Lol.  I'm sure Constantine will be sure to tell all of his friends back in Germany how he went to prom with 12 beautiful and classy ladies :)

Don't ask, I don't know - as is the case with all the black/white's :)  I haven't asked her about them yet - just being goofy I think!!  They are cool pics though, aren't they??


















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...