Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

On my reading list

I don't know about y'all but I switch back and forth between reading fiction and non-fiction.  I'm in a fiction mode right now.  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my local library??  Do you know I can get online and order ANY book I want - and if they don't have it - they will get it for me (most of the time)??  (as long as your account is in good standing - they will do the same for you!!).  Well, I'm flooding my local library with Christian books!!  I'm like a kid at Christmas some days.  I literally could spend hours requesting books from the library.  Sometimes I wonder what they think of me over there....

Anyhow - I was hoping to get this stack BEFORE vacation but as life goes - I ended up with no reading time anyway.  Now I have a nice stack to finish off before school starts and my life goes back into the chaos mode.  Half of these books were ones the library didn't have and they generously got them for me.  Again - love, love, love my local library.  One day I'd like to meet that wonderful person who orders them for me...

Okay - lets move on 'cause there is a STACK to share with you.  Hope you enjoy my reading list (in alphabetical order 'cause I'm just cool like that ;) ) - now what's on yours?


Healing Promises by Amy Wallace






And the only non-fiction of the bunch - Zealous Love by Mike and Danae Yankoski - this is actually my second time reading this one.  Love it!






1 comment:

Jackie Koll said...

I'm going to have to make note of those and check them out from the library over here :- )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...