Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Friday, September 30, 2011

Birthday Recap

Thanks to those of you who prayed for me today - I can honestly say, this was a great day.

The day started off with my phone being bombed with texts from my husbands first hour class.  Then they called me and sang Happy Birthday.  How cool is that?  Every class called me today and sang to me - I thought that was pretty cool.



At 9:00 a.m., I had breakfast with my sweet friend Weiling.  She fed me some yummy Chinese food and got me a beautiful frame for my birthday.

 After that, I came home and checked my Facebook and many of you left me a birthday greeting.  I love Facebook for this!  I'm silly, I know, but every time someone new posted, it just made my day a little more special.  Then I took a beautiful nap.  I do not know what is going on with me but I have been soooo tired for the past week!!



Sometime around 3:00, I baked some yummy chocolate chip cookies.



Then everyone arrived and we went to our Special Olympics soccer game.  The kids poured out of their van, running to me to wish me a Happy Birthday.  We took a 7-5 victory today and after the game, they all sang Happy Birthday to me.  Beautiful music to my ears I tell ya!!



Then Marty, Jon,  my in-laws and I went and ate a very yummy dinner at LongHorn Steak House.  Amazingly good meal!



Finally, I was given a new camera for my birthday, courtesy of my family, my Mom and Dad and my in-laws.  It is a great camera and I am looking forward to some great shots tomorrow at the apple orchard and botanical gardens.  No one knows that is on the agenda - but it is!!



It truly was a special day full of friends new and old, good food and beautiful people.  Thanks to all of you who made this day a very special one :)  Love you guys!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...