Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 Days

I decided to jump on the 31 days bandwagon.  I've been thinking for a while of posting a picture every day - but I was too lazy.  I figure this is a perfect opportunity to do it.

Before I give you all the details - I have to share this blog button with you.  HILARIOUS.  I asked my friend DaNella (click and read - you won't regret it!) to make one for me and she came back with this.  I love her sense of humor.  So here's the button - read on for the details :)



Love it!  Thanks DaNella!!

Okay - moving on to the details.  For every day in October, you share something on your topic.  Mine, of course, is photography.  Basically I'll try to take a picture every day of the world around me, the people I love, whatever and share it with you.

Here's where I'm hooking up to the linky party type of thing:


AND - finally - last but not least - you will find ALL POSTS related to this topic under the category "Just shoot me"  on the RIGHT HAND SIDE of this blog.  I'm not exactly sure how to keep this thing rolling to the newest post - so bear with my lack of techny knowledge here.  If you know how - let me know and I will fix it.

Just Shoot Me Day Four (starting day - you won't find any earlier)

If you want to join up with 31 days of whatever - click on the Nesting Place and join in on the fun!

1 comment:

DaNella Auten said...

So glad you like it. Love ya.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...