Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Just Shoot Me Day 4

Playing catch up here a bit as I jumped in on the 31 days a little late.  So - here are some pics I took yesterday.  I'm not going to have any pics for days 2 and 3 - sorry - didn't happen to take any pics those days.  

First up we have some beautiful flowers my Special Olympics team gave me for my birthday.  Aren't they beautiful??  AND in my favorite color!  Thanks guys :)



Next and final we have one of our neighbors trees in full color bloom!  It's BEAUTIFUL.  I went for a drive yesterday to try to locate more and was not able to find any.  Thank you friendly neighbor for having a beautiful tree we can look at!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...