Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Friday, November 4, 2011

Give Thanks - Day Four



Now that I've told you about the three most important people in my life - let's switch gears a little bit.  I'm thankful for scripture - for the word of God.  I'm thankful that I have something physical to read, to soak in, to turn to in times of trouble.  So much of faith is just that - faith - nothing you can see with your physical eyes or touch with your physical hands - but the word - we always have the word.  God wrote it for us - for you - for me.  For instruction, for guidance, for comfort, for encouragement, for discipline, for correction.  The word sustains, breathes life, holds us up in difficult times.  I am so thankful for the word of God.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...