Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Give Thanks - Day Five



Day Five has arrived of our 30 day challenge.  This is about the point I give up on the challenges - run out of things to say or whatnot.  However - giving thanks - I believe is scriptural.  Let's go over some verses on being thankful, shall we??



I Chronicles 16:8 - Give praise to the Lord, proclaim His name; make known among the nations what He has done.



Psalm 7:17 - I will give thanks to the Lord because of His righteousness; I will sing praises of the name of the God most high.



I love these verses.  Give Praise!  Proclaim!  Make known to the NATIONS!  Sing praise!  AWESOME!  We really should give thanks no matter what time of year it is - but since we have a holiday specifically geared to giving thanks - it gives us a good reason to shout His praise.



So - on this day - Day 5 of our Being Thankful Challenge - I would like to give praise to the God most high.  To thank Him for the many blessings He has given me in my life.  For His rescue, for His salvation, for His sacrifice, for His great love, for His continued protection in my life and in the lives of my family, for all of the things He has given me that I just don't deserve.  He truly is an amazing God!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...