Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15PkzgnH8

Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm running to your arms

This song has been running through my head all day.  I've "sang" (as best as one can sing with a white throat from strep!) this today, proclaiming it over my house, over my child, over my life.  It's so easy to lose focus when the devil throws crap your way.  It's so easy to forget whom we serve, to forget His love, to forget His power.  It's so easy to get sidetracked.  So easy to let the devil smack you around and remember you should be the one doing the smacking.  I'm not there yet, but I'm determined to be there by the time the boys get home from school.  Here's the lyrics, and then the You Tube video.  I hope it speaks to you the way it's speaking to me today.

You are good, You are good
When there's nothing good in me.

You are love, You are love,
on display for all to see.

You are light, You are light,
When the darkness closes in.

You are hope, You are hope,
You have covered all my sin.

You are peace, You are peace,
When my fear is crippling.

You are true, You are true,
Even in my wandering.

You are joy, You are joy,
You're the reason I sing.

You are life, You are life,
In you death has lost it's sting.

Oh, I'm running to your arms,
I'm running to your arms.
The riches of your love,
Will always be enough
Nothing compares to your embrace
Light of the world, Forever Reign

You are more, You are more
Than my words will ever say

You are Lord, You are Lord,
All creation will proclaim.

You are here, You are here,
In your presence I'm made whole

You are God, You are God
Of all else I'm letting go


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...